Automatic Post Publish in Social Media Network. We have Published Post of Personal Website and share link with Social Media Network One by One, but I have solved this problem to Publish post with open any Social Media Network site your post is published in Social Medical Network. I have made this video tutorial You have learned very easily. I have Typed Below Instruction to Automatic Post Published in Social Media Network. Furthermore, I have made Video Tutorial in Urdu/Hindi Language in this trick, for helpful to you.
You can connect your site to one of your social network profiles by following these steps:
- Go to Settings → Sharing in your dashboard;
- Click on “Connect” next to the Social Network you want to connect to;
- Log in to that Social Network site and authorize the connection.
Once you’ve approved a connection to any of the services available, you’ll see a Publicize section in the Publish box on your post writing screen each time you write a new post.
Just publish the post as usual, and you’ll see it show up on the services you enabled.
If you want to opt out from any of the Publicize services for a specific post, just click the Publicize Edit link. You can then uncheck whichever services you want. You can also customize the message that gets sent by typing it into the Custom Message box.
Images in Publicize
Facebook and Twitter Publicize select images that are at least 200 x 200 pixels in the following order:
- Featured image
- An image attached to the post and inserted
- Any other image in the post (not attached but perhaps linked)
Tumblr Publicize will display an image if your post is an image post format or if there is an image embedded within the first 256 characters of the post.
Note: If you wish to use Twitter Cards you will need to submit your website to Twitter for them to be displayed. You can do so here.
- Saving a post as a Draft will not publicize it.
- Static pages will not be publicized.
- Scheduled posts do get publicized – at the time they’re scheduled to publish.
- Publicize only works for brand new posts that have never been published before. You cannot re-publicize something once it has already been published.
- If you use a plugin to clone or duplicate existing posts, it will also duplicate its status. If the original post is already published, Publicize won’t be triggered for the cloned post.
- Publicize works for Administrator, Editor, or Author user roles. If you’re a Contributor for a blog, you cannot use Publicize.
- if you use your own URL shortener, such as bit.ly, Publicize will use this short URL instead of wp.me.
- When you add new connections, you have the option to decide whether it will be available to just your account or all of the other users on the blog as well. To make the connection available to everyone, just check the prompt for that at the time you add the connection.
- When making a connection available to all users of a blog, the only thing any other user on your site can do is post to the social network. They do not have access to do anything else such as getting access to the social network account directly.
Automatic Post Publish in Social Media Video Urdu/Hindi[sociallocker id=”1792″]
Thanks for Watching on my Video. Users my video course and tricks share with your personal friends, subscribe your personal email, Subscribe Youtube Channel on my website and Like Facebook Page. Thanks For Visiting My Website. If there is any question comment me I will reply it in 24 hours.